AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:57 am

Reply to topic 
 [ 7 posts ] 
 Why? 
Message Author

Postby zerohedge » Mon May 25, 2015 10:37 am

How the hell is up to me to find all the vast majority of HQ (or HD as you call them) photos to post here, there are plenty of sources out there yet the vast majority of posts are either caps/instagram/LQ (low def) pictures?

Are the members here so lazy they don't search the internet, a lot of what I post is freely available (but most is unique)?

Radioactive Man

Mon May 25, 2015 10:37 am

Postby phunkyfeelone » Mon May 25, 2015 12:34 pm

zerohedge wrote:
How the hell is up to me to find all the vast majority of HQ (or HD as you call them) photos to post here, there are plenty of sources out there yet the vast majority of posts are either caps/instagram/LQ (low def) pictures?

Are the members here so lazy they don't search the internet, a lot of what I post is freely available (but most is unique)?

I usually only post photos of the celebs I like, a lot of social media shots (as they are often more up to date and candid), but if I do Google search I filter for HQ.
Many Australian TV people only have shots on social media, so HQ is limited to those who are on the social scene (ie. fashion shows etc.)

Do you have sources to share? You seem to be able to find a lot of great quality shots.

Martin Prince

Mon May 25, 2015 12:34 pm

Postby HumphreyBBear » Wed May 27, 2015 9:23 am

Well, I would love to know how you found some of the images you did find; especially a couple of those HQ Georgie Parker images.

I search for her all the time, using multiple search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo!), and follow the rabbit down some unlikely holes on the off chance I'll find even one high quality Georgie pic.

You must have some secret Google hacks or something. :bow:

Otto Man

Wed May 27, 2015 9:23 am

Postby narly » Sat May 30, 2015 7:33 pm

zerohedge wrote:

Geez mate , no ones forcing you to do it . In saying that all of us here appreciate your quality posts & effort & are looking forward to more HQ pic's .

Troy McLure

Sat May 30, 2015 7:33 pm

Postby atefooterz » Sun May 31, 2015 2:45 pm

HumphreyBBear wrote:
Well, I would love to know how you found some of the images you did find; especially a couple of those HQ Georgie Parker images.

I search for her all the time, using multiple search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo!), and follow the rabbit down some unlikely holes on the off chance I'll find even one high quality Georgie pic.

+1 Zerohedge, you have posted so much older HQ stuff unseen in my searching, plus new, so congrats & many thanks for doing so :ohyes:

Santa's Little Helper

Sun May 31, 2015 2:45 pm
Profile WWW

Postby zerohedge » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:38 pm

Google is the answer, when you find the image you want, right click on the image select search google for this image and click on the highest option.

Radioactive Man

Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:38 pm

Postby HumphreyBBear » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:45 pm

zerohedge wrote:
Google is the answer, when you find the image you want, right click on the image select search google for this image and click on the highest option.

If it was that easy, for Australian based Users, this place would be flooded with HD images. I would suggest that the Search Engine companies themselves have a hand in this. :punch:

Otto Man

Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:45 pm
Reply to topic 
 [ 7 posts ]