AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 pm

Reply to topic 
 [ 14 posts ] 
 Judy Green and Judy James - SOTC 
Message Author

Postby ecnal » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:33 am

Has anyone got anything of either of the Judies from the original Sale Of The Century with Tony Barber and the delicious Delvene Delaney?

I had the whole of the World Safari II TV series on tape years ago, which was MUCH better than the movie release - much more of Judy Green's t & a :twisted: !!! She also made a movie with her husband who was a martial arts exponent. Can't remember what it was called, but there some good scenes with Judy.

Judy James seemed to disappear after Sale, but she was a honey too.

Anything would be appreciated. :)

Rod Flanders

Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:33 am

Postby beeblebrox » Thu May 21, 2009 1:13 am

some pix from the hard drive - enjoy

Beeblebrox

S 413x661 3830
S 381x386 2935
M 968x1317 1858

Maggie's Pacifier

Thu May 21, 2009 1:13 am

Postby SKaVeN » Thu May 21, 2009 9:34 pm

beeblebrox wrote:
some pix from the hard drive - enjoy

Beeblebrox

Ah yes... I remember, as a little lad, taking the longer route home from school so I could pass the local newsagent just so I could ogle that last one in one of those magazine rack thingos they used to put out the front. I had a bit of a childhood crush on the blonde with the fringe. How my best mate & I thought it would be if we were a made a foursome (he liked the blonde without the fringe). We would've all been able to ride dodgem cars & ferris wheels & get one of those bicycles built for four & go on adventures in Dr Who's TARDIS together....

I imagine she's be a bit cold now but...

BTW, Frannybaggins wants to know if you've still got the "Super Pin-Up of ABBA"...

Ned Flanders

Thu May 21, 2009 9:34 pm

Postby beeblebrox » Sat May 23, 2009 12:58 am

A few more SOTC pix . . . but sadly, SkaVen, there is no ABBA pinup for you to take with you in the tardis

Maggie's Pacifier

Sat May 23, 2009 12:58 am

Postby beeblebrox » Sat May 23, 2009 1:01 am

ah yes - don't forget to upload the pix . . .

S 300x400 1323
M 888x782 1326
M 1253x1008 1912
M 636x815 1594

Maggie's Pacifier

Sat May 23, 2009 1:01 am

Postby SKaVeN » Sat May 23, 2009 1:01 am

Frannybaggins will just have to live with the disappointment.

Ah yes, I feel that first one retrieves another dormant boyhood memory. Never quite understood the fur bikini but. Given that Christmas in Australia is in the summer there really isn't any perceivable need for warmer clothing...

Ned Flanders

Sat May 23, 2009 1:01 am

Postby ecnal » Wed May 27, 2009 8:17 am

Thanks heaps guys - much appreciated.

Judy James is the one with the fringe, Judy Green is the other blonde. Can't remember the redhead's name.

I have on tape (somewhere) a snippet of a Mike Munro interview with Judy Green after the release of World Safari II. He said to her that there was a lot of bums and boobs in the movie (he should've seen the TV series!!!), to which she replied, "Maybe people like looking at them!", laughing. That's my girl. :D And then there was the appearance on the Don Lane Show. The girls were doing a lingerie show. Judy Green came down the stairs, walked towards the camera, turned around and shook her arse, looked around, laughed and strutted away; she was wearing a g-string! :shock: I remember Don Lane shaking his head, saying, "I told her not to turn around and she does that too!". :P

P.S. she turns 52 next month!

Rod Flanders

Wed May 27, 2009 8:17 am

Postby birdsfly70 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:32 am

ecnal wrote:
Thanks heaps guys - much appreciated.

Judy James is the one with the fringe, Judy Green is the other blonde. Can't remember the redhead's name.

I have on tape (somewhere) a snippet of a Mike Munro interview with Judy Green after the release of World Safari II. He said to her that there was a lot of bums and boobs in the movie (he should've seen the TV series!!!), to which she replied, "Maybe people like looking at them!", laughing. That's my girl. :D And then there was the appearance on the Don Lane Show. The girls were doing a lingerie show. Judy Green came down the stairs, walked towards the camera, turned around and shook her arse, looked around, laughed and strutted away; she was wearing a g-string! :shock: I remember Don Lane shaking his head, saying, "I told her not to turn around and she does that too!". :P

P.S. she turns 52 next month!

can o get it on dvr - i'll pay $55...

Todd Flanders

Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:32 am

Postby ecnal » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:47 pm

can o get it on dvr - i'll pay $55...[/quote]

Sorry birdsfly70, I didn't get notification that someone had replied! :?

It's a very short piece, probably only a minute. What I described above (only the interview snippet; I don't have the Don Lane Show bit - just remember it. Like the Delvene appearance - holy moly!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: ) is all there is, plus a short clip of Judy in "the" yellow bikini from WS2. I did have the whole World Safari 2 TV series (8 x 1+1/2 hr episodes from memory) on tape for many years, but they're gone (where, I have no idea! I wonder who knicked them!!! :x ). I also have Judy in the wet white see-through top on the boat (boob slips up and down), but it is now so old and been through so many VCRs over the years, you can barely see it now (scratches, noise bars galore!) :cry: . So mate, I won't rip you off, it's just not worth $5, let alone $55! If you can find the TV series of WS2 somewhere - GRAB IT! There is so much more t & a in the series compared to the cinema released movie! :shock: The above white top was in tatters by the end of the series! I don't know where you'd get it though; I think it was shown on 9 (repeated early on Sunday mornings at one stage, which amazed me! It was M rated for sure!!!).

BTW, the funniest bits I remember were Hardly Mangled waiting for Judy to arrive on a plane to join him. She got off the plane in a see-through knitted dress (half bra; no panties) :shock: . She kept turning around, laughing and waving to the plane. Me thinks she joined the mile high club! :yes: And when Hardly had to cross piranha infested waters and had to borrow Judy's jeans. She was sitting bare-arsed on a towel (no panties again!) and Hardly, while struggling to get the jeans on, said, "geez it's hard to get into Jude's pants!" :P . Yeah right (see above)! I'll go looking for it, but I don't hold out much hope. Might start a new WS2 thread here and see what pops up. Keep an eye out for it, my friend; you never know what people have stored away in the shed or garage!

Rod Flanders

Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:47 pm

Postby bullwinkle » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:01 pm

a quick google found this:

http://www.macbitz.net.au/safari/pages/dvds.html

might be worth a look.

Jimbo Jones

Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:01 pm
Reply to topic 
 [ 14 posts ]