AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:35 am

Reply to topic 
 [ 1 post ] 
 Nadeah Miranda 
Message Author

Postby atefooterz » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:25 am

Australian born singer / songwritter Nadeah Miranda is the front woman and co-founding member of UK alternative cult rockers, the LoveGods.

@nadeah

31 décembre 1980 Melbourne
Activité principale Chanteuse
Genre musical Rock indépendant
Instruments guitare, voix
Site officiel www.nadeah.com

Quote:
Michael Dwyer

Despite finding success with both, Nadeah Miranda can't stand catwalks or cabaret.

NADEAH Miranda didn't tell anyone the real reason she was leaving Sandringham for Europe. ''I always wanted to be a singer, I just didn't think it was possible,'' she explains. ''I'd never met a singer that worked so I said nothing, just in case I failed.''

Actually, she said she was going to model: a feasible cover story if her entrance into a Collingwood cafe 15 years later is any indication. Very tall, very blonde and doe-eyed, she exudes the worldly confidence of a life spent travelling light and landing on her feet. ''I can't remember the order of anything,'' she says. ''There was Sao Paulo and there was Armenia and there was Germany and Belgium. That's all in the last month. I did Eastern Europe in April for free, so my musicians could get paid. I think it's amazing to get paid at all, really. But it's useful.''

So is modelling from time to time, she concedes, even if it's ''the most boring, painful, exhausting, empty, horrid pastime'' imaginable.

S 1024x683 456
M 449x326 475

Santa's Little Helper

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:25 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic 
 [ 1 post ]