AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:32 pm

Reply to topic 
 [ 4 posts ] 
 Meri G 
Message Author

Postby atefooterz » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:42 am

Meri G is a rising young Musician/Composer/Comedian, about to tour with PINK at her Sydney Concerts,

about whom it has been said ...

Quote:
"Meri is inspired by people from all different musical backgrounds from Bartok to Lano and Woodley
Sounds Like some would say Missy Higgins, Sarah Blasko and maybe Allannis Morriset, but they're clearly nuts because as Meri herself says "I'm one third comedian... I've been told Kate Miller Heidke and Flight of the Concords which I reckon is more on the money... "

Quote:
http://www.myspace.com/merianag

About Meri G.
I'm a 17 year old nerd in year 12 at Newtown High School of the Performing Arts. I play guitar and yell at the audience my views on various topics like the best colour in the world (yellow), air vents and hypochondriacs. My songs have been heard both on rotation and live on fm radio stations 2RRR and FBi. Recently I've appeared as a top 5 finalist in the Music Oz awards. ........................................................................................................................ I’ve performed in both groups and as a soloist in places as varied as Newtown Festival, to a tour around rural Australia, at venues like the Hills Centre, Mars Hill Cafe and the Sydney Entertainment Centre. My accreditations include 1st places for music in school, teaching qualifications for singing, writer full membership of APRA, 2nd Place in the Nationals for Table tennis, 1st place in the school for Maths, Orange belt Hapkido...................................... ........................................................................................................................ The best things in the world are writing songs, music, performing, friends, perfect test scores, food, empty car parks, mum and public holidays. My favourite brands are Samsung (my MP3 is the finest machinery on earth), Biggest Loser (quality entertainment), Martin guitars and Fender guitars. Hopefully one day they’ll endorse me for a lot of money. My dream is to perform in front of a stadium crowd of people who are all singing along to my songs................................................................................................................................ Wanna stalker-ish-ly (but not really) see what I'm up to right now??? Go to Meri G`s twitter page at http://twitter.com/merianag ..

S 603x746 208
S 600x1091 199

Santa's Little Helper

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:42 am
Profile WWW

Postby atefooterz » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:16 am

Meri has been busy with her "pre Pink Show" concerts and is currently working with John Foreman on writing a song for the All over Australia- Premiere of "Music- Count Us In" showcase with Wes Carr, Jessica Mauboy and others in October.

Today is special for Meri as she is in the "sony studio" laying down an original demo song. :D

At the end of the month will be the Sydney Entertainment Centre- Contemporary Music Showcase, an Invitation Only event.

Santa's Little Helper

Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:16 am
Profile WWW

Postby atefooterz » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:11 pm

Plze Listen & Vote for the sex song ---> http://www.soundcheck.com.au/showEntry.do?entryId=1325

Plze tell me how ?? hahaha

Santa's Little Helper

Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:11 pm
Profile WWW

Postby atefooterz » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 am

Santa's Little Helper

Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic 
 [ 4 posts ]