AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:20 am

Reply to topic 
 [ 302 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
 Female politicians 
Message Author

Postby gregorius » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:26 pm

those that think that these forums should just be an ego trip for a bunch of females and their tender little 'highly-paid' ego's need to get with 'DEMOCRACY'.

They can't hav it all their own way all the time now, pleeease!

Fact is her eyebrows join and she does not have a forehead.

This is serious. and needs to be at least made aware of because democracy demands of it. lots these fems are fascists and bigots but reverse so. and need to be watched. just like bad bloke politicians.

In WA [perth] these sort of creatures have had it all their own way for too tooo long and have made this state into a seriously gender biased ultra nanny state.

Sooo much passive-aggression round and you cant do anything and as male any attempt to establish oneself to higher levels are put paid to by all these feminist nazi's that essentially have a presbytarian bigotry that easily rivals anything we've known in the past from so-called patronage established by men.

Don't for instance as male get sick. Nurses and doctors seriously politicised and can be downright naaasty to low income males esp but any male basically.

Dont try to get into higher education.

Forget trying to get a position in our beaurocratic system.

And don't dare smoke a cigarette

or be in the slightest a bogan, which is why the west has so many of em by th way.

Scratch behind the veneer of a feminist and what you'll find as often as not are parents that taught their daughters to undermine, stereotype and demean the intelligence of others. Fact.

Last edited by gregorius on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Carl Carlson

Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:26 pm

Postby darthbish » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Takk wrote:
Some Jodie Campbell, Member for Bass.

Is it just me, or does Julia Gillard seem to be looking straight at "us" with a "I knowwwww you're looking at her boobs", look on her face..

Mary Bailey

Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Postby gregorius » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:25 pm

Its because dartbush she's been told to do as such by her media manipulation servicein order to make her potential incumbancy as our next PM assured using her sex.

These people work on very basic assumptions.

-Scratch behind the veneer of a feminist and what you'll find as often as not are parents that taught their daughters [& sons] to undermine, stereotype and demean the intelligence of others. Fact.

Carl Carlson

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:25 pm

Postby sharkboi » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:44 pm

darthbish wrote:
Takk wrote:
Some Jodie Campbell, Member for Bass.

Is it just me, or does Julia Gillard seem to be looking straight at "us" with a "I knowwwww you're looking at her boobs", look on her face..

LOL...maybe it's because she knows I am... :D

Troy McLure

Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Postby sharkboi » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:11 pm

Troy McLure

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:11 pm

Postby lechmich » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 am

gregorius wrote:
Its because dartbush she's been told to do as such by her media manipulation servicein order to make her potential incumbancy as our next PM assured using her sex.

These people work on very basic assumptions.

-Scratch behind the veneer of a feminist and what you'll find as often as not are parents that taught their daughters [& sons] to undermine, stereotype and demean the intelligence of others. Fact.

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say... :|

Jimbo Jones

Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 am

Postby birdsfly70 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:25 pm

i support the women's movement - i hate it when they just lie there.lol.
sorry love, back to the kitchen for you.
we let women vote and drive , next they'll want equal pay.
he only industry women get paid more than men is he adult entertainment industry.

Todd Flanders

Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Postby seagoon » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:45 am

News today about Jodie Campbell MHR for Bass, from the Hobart Mercury.

"THE partner of Bass Labor MP Jodie Campbell has been charged with assaulting her after an early-morning argument yesterday.

Roland Kurt Small, 36, of Bill Grove, Newnham, appeared in an out-of-hours session of the Launceston Magistrates Court last night. Justice of the Peace Nigel Forteath refused Mr Small bail and remanded him in custody until 11.30am today. Mr Forteath imposed an interim family violence order.

Police prosecutor Kelly Brown read details of the alleged assault to the court. She said Mr Small had punched Ms Campbell in the left eye with a closed fist, twisted her fingers and punched her in the stomach. Ms Campbell attended the Launceston General Hospital as a precautionary measure.

It is understood that Mr Small and Ms Campbell had been in a relationship for nearly two years. Mr Small worked for a time in Ms Campbell's electoral office in Launceston last year. He is now a student. His parents attended the hearing last night.

Ms Campbell was recently absent from Federal Parliament for two weeks for "personal reasons". She was elected in November 2007 after ousting the sitting Liberal Michael Ferguson in Bass.

Ms Campbell was previously married to Jason Campbell and has two children. A former deputy mayor of Launceston, she was a single mother at the time of the 2007 federal election."

S 372x840 352

Ralph Wiggum

Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:45 am

Postby seagoon » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:55 am

seagoon wrote:
Jodie Campbell, = maybe Elaine from Seinfeld, although not as smart! Jodie shold have been blonde. They have moved her seat in the reps now, no longer sits behind the dispatch box. I guess they did the calculation that Dopey vacant looks started to outweigh young and cute.

A recent article confirms the previous observation:

"FEDERAL Bass MP Jodie Campbell is no longer one of the Prime Minister's official cheerleaders. She has been moved from the "prime real estate" of Federal Parliament to the bleachers.

Ms Campbell was once a regular sight on the nightly news sitting behind Prime Minister Kevin Rudd in the House of Representatives.

Above her was Franklin colleague Julie Collins who could be seen leaning across her bench to get in the background of the PM's camera shot broadcast on television and streamed on the internet. However, Ms Campbell has quietly slipped from view sparking allegations from the Liberal benches that Labor has lost confidence in her.

The Bass member has been relegated to the back of the chamber. Ms Collins has been moved front and centre behind Mr Rudd.

Chief Government Whip Roger Price yesterday confirmed Ms Campbell's seating arrangements were changed. Mr Price said the recent reshuffle and an increase in parliamentary secretaries prompted the move. "I thought it was a good opportunity for a change, so I moved a few people around," Mr Price said.

He said the MPs were picked to sit behind the PM because they were from the most marginal seats. Bass, held by just 2 per cent, is one of the most marginal seats in the country. "

The Mercury - Damien Brown

Ralph Wiggum

Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:55 am

Postby seagoon » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:56 am

As discussed above

S 640x200 844

Ralph Wiggum

Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:56 am
Reply to topic 
 [ 302 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next