View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:11 pm

Reply to topic 
 [ 121 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! 
Message Author

Postby sharkboi » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:06 pm

More celebs teased for TEN’s jungle

TEN has teased more clues to the cast of I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, expected to launch by the end of the month:

An iconic Australian actor: This famous Australian actor is ready for a tree change. Trading in their air-conditioned trailer for the unpredictable African terrain, how will this screen favourite cope without a phone, personal assistant and Access All Areas pass?

An Australian stand-up queen: This queen of comedy has a lot to talk about and is sure to liven up the camp. But will they be able to see the funny side of the African jungle?

A world champion: This sporting superstar has a strong social conscience and may be used to life in the limelight, but how will they handle the simple life of sitting around the jungle campfire?

Previously-announced hints include:

An Australian Rocker: This Australian legend has had album and single sales in excess of one million. Trading in a rock star life for a camp site with only the bare necessities, will this songster have what it takes to survive Africa’s jungle terrain?

An AFL Champion: This premiership-winning player is known for their hair-raising play. With a squad of celebrities playing hard ball for the title of King or Queen of the Jungle, will this athlete manage to maintain their team player mentality?

Two feuding celebrities: Two celebrities in the middle of Australia’s biggest feud will be heading into the jungle….. This Australian duo are used to clashing in real life, but what will happen when they are forced to live alongside one another in the unpredictable African terrain? (previously teased as “iconic” celebrities).

An iconic Australian comedian: This much-loved comedian married into one of Australia’s most famous families. When faced with South Africa’s finest creepy crawlies, will they still find a way to crack a joke about the harsh reality of camp life?

https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/01/more-celebs-teased-for-tens-jungle.html

Troy McLure

Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:06 pm

Postby sharkboi » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:08 am

More cast clues for TEN’s jungle

Two more clues for the I’m A Celebrity cast have been revealed:

A television star: This loveable princess knows how to keep it real. Trading in the comforts of hair, wardrobe and makeup, how will this prima donna cope without her usual luxuries?

A pop sensation: Known only by their first name, this pop sensation will be sure to keep the campmates singing and dancing, but how will they survive the long drop, camp bed and outdoor shower?

https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/01/more-cast-clues-for-tens-jungle.html

Troy McLure

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:08 am

Postby redfive » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:53 pm

sharkboi wrote:

A pop sensation: Known only by their first name, this pop sensation will be sure to keep the campmates singing and dancing, but how will they survive the long drop, camp bed and outdoor shower?

Melissa Tkautz? She was just called Melissa in her music career.

Todd Flanders

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:53 pm

Postby redfive » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:59 pm

sharkboi wrote:

An iconic Australian comedian: This much-loved comedian married into one of Australia’s most famous families. When faced with South Africa’s finest creepy crawlies, will they still find a way to crack a joke about the harsh reality of camp life?

Herald-Sun speculated that this might be Glenn Robbins. (His character Kel married into Kath & Kim's family)

I have no intention of watching the show. I just like puzzles.

Todd Flanders

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:59 pm

Postby bigmac33 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:48 am

Premiership winning AFL player known for his big hair or something like that has to be jason akermanis.

Mary Bailey

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:48 am

Postby Lasered » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:11 pm

I'm thinking maybe Campbell Brown?

Hired Goon

Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:11 pm

Postby djmenow » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:45 pm

Well Danny Green and Anthony Mundine have been confirmed.

Will it be a rumble in the jungle?

Ned Flanders

Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:45 pm

Postby critic » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:43 am

djmenow wrote:
Well Danny Green and Anthony Mundine have been confirmed.

Will it be a rumble in the jungle?
Hopefully Mundine will stay there :ohyes:

Otto Man

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:43 am

Postby sharkboi » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:16 pm

“Loudmouth” to fire up TEN’s jungle

The latest clue for I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here indicates a “loudmouth” is joining the cast.

Loudmouth Television Star: This controversial star is sure to have Australia talking, but how will the other celebrities cope with their outspoken antics?

Previously-announced hints include:

A best-selling author: This person has exposed many tabloid secrets over the years, but will they spill their own secrets now that the spotlight is on them?

A television star: This loveable princess knows how to keep it real. Trading in the comforts of hair, wardrobe and makeup, how will this prima donna cope without her usual luxuries?

An iconic Australian actor: This famous Australian actor is ready for a tree change. Trading in their air-conditioned trailer for the unpredictable African terrain, how will this screen favourite cope without a phone, personal assistant and Access All Areas pass?

An Australian stand-up queen: This queen of comedy has a lot to talk about and is sure to liven up the camp. But will they be able to see the funny side of the African jungle?

A world champion: This sporting superstar has a strong social conscience and may be used to life in the limelight, but how will they handle the simple life of sitting around the jungle campfire?

An Australian Rocker: This Australian legend has had album and single sales in excess of one million. Trading in a rock star life for a camp site with only the bare necessities, will this songster have what it takes to survive Africa’s jungle terrain?

An AFL Champion: This premiership-winning player is known for their hair-raising play. With a squad of celebrities playing hard ball for the title of King or Queen of the Jungle, will this athlete manage to maintain their team player mentality?

Two feuding celebrities: Two celebrities in the middle of Australia’s biggest feud will be heading into the jungle….. This Australian duo are used to clashing in real life, but what will happen when they are forced to live alongside one another in the unpredictable African terrain? (previously teased as “iconic” celebrities).

The show premieres 7:30pm Sunday January 28 on TEN.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/01/loudmouth-to-fire-up-tens-jungle.html

Troy McLure

Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:16 pm

Postby phunkyfeelone » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:53 pm

Was just an ad for "One of Australia's hottest models", "This blonde bombshell..." and "A hit in the US"

It could be Georgia Gibbs - her Instagram suggested she was in the air the last 24 hours and missed Australia Day.
Renee Somerfield is vegan so she wouldn't do it

Aaaaand i'm hooked already...the mind (and other bits) boggles!

Martin Prince

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:53 pm
Reply to topic 
 [ 121 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next