View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:49 pm

Reply to topic 
 [ 15 posts ] 
 Legend of the Seeker 
Message Author

Postby SKaVeN » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:50 am

STARBASE wrote:
SKaVeN wrote:
Image I wasn't complaining, I was just a little perplexed as to why somebody in Germany would join an Australian celebrity & tellybox website to upload images of a programme that isn't even on there... Image

Well, one explanation is Tabrett Bethell who is an australian actress, right? The other thing is that i've no idea what's actual "on there" so i just guessed about "Legend of the Seeker". I hope you like it anyway? :wink:

I have no idea who this Tabrell Bethrell person is but, if she's the reason you created this thread, have you entertained the idea to instead create a Tabrell Bethrell thread in the Actors & Actresses forum? It'd probably make it easier for other members who may be looking for images of her to find them... Image

Ned Flanders

Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:50 am

Postby atefooterz » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:45 pm

But there is also the Jessicas Chapnick & Morais in this show & thread .. the members have search function. :yes:

Santa's Little Helper

Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:45 pm
Profile WWW

Postby narly » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:39 pm

I've been enjoying your work starbase Image Hope we do get the show here Image

Troy McLure

Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Postby atefooterz » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:03 pm

STARBASE wrote:
SKaVeN wrote:
Image I wasn't complaining, I was just a little perplexed as to why somebody in Germany would join an Australian celebrity & tellybox website to upload images of a programme that isn't even on there... Image

Well, one explanation is Tabrett Bethell who is an australian actress, right? The other thing is that i've no idea what's actual "on there" so i just guessed about "Legend of the Seeker". I hope you like it anyway? :wink:

With our site rules being Australian & New Zealand material you can always use IMDB to check if you are unsure. This show is an American , Kiwi & Aussie production .. shot in NZ some post production in Aussie cast with some Australian Actors, so no issue :ohyes:

Santa's Little Helper

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:03 pm
Profile WWW

Postby STARBASE » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:09 pm

atefooterz wrote:
STARBASE wrote:
SKaVeN wrote:

With our site rules being Australian & New Zealand material you can always use IMDB to check if you are unsure. This show is an American , Kiwi & Aussie production .. shot in NZ some post production in Aussie cast with some Australian Actors, so no issue :ohyes:

Well, thank you for pointing that out. :wink:

narly wrote:
I've been enjoying your work starbase Image Hope we do get the show here Image

Thanks for your reply. :ohyes:

Elizabeth Hoover

Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:09 pm
Reply to topic 
 [ 15 posts ]