AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:36 pm

Reply to topic 
 [ 15 posts ] 
 Legend of the Seeker 
Message Author

Postby STARBASE » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:17 am

I don't know if this show is already on in Australia, if not than here comes the BIG "Spoiler-Alert" because the Collages i'm going to post here are from Season 1 and 2. My fav actresses are Bridget Regan (US) and Tabrett Bethell (AUS) but there are also some nice looking guest stars as you can see below. :wink:
I haven't made colls from every eps but if there is enough interest i'll post also colls from other artists. Well, i hope you like my work.

Lets start with season 1 eps 10:
Bridget Regan in some red-leather Dominatrix-outfit. (I think the correct name is "Mord-Sith" but i'm not sure because i was a little distracted. ) She looks totally different then in her usual white outfit, right?

ImageImageImage

Season 1 eps 13:
Bridget Regan shows us a lot of cleavage in eps 13 of "Legend of the Seeker. I tried to brighten this scene because it was so damn dark in there.

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Season 1 eps 14:
Bridget Regan and Jessica Chapnik in "Legend of the Seeker". This Fantasyworld is great because all the women show lots of nice cleavage. Jessica looked great in her dress. Jessica is from Argentina, btw. :wink:

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Season 2 eps 1:
Season 2 of "Legend of the Seeker" has been started in Germany and in the first eps they did some nice "inside"-view of the Mort'Sith headquarter. I really enjoyed the pool-scene! :grin: Charisma was a nice surprise especially as she was wearing red-leather like Tabrett Bethell. Bridget Regan looked again really stunning in her white outfit. :cool:

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Season 2 eps 5:
I heard that "Legend of the Seeker" (LotS) has been canceled. That's a real shame, imo. I really enjoyed watching Bridget Regan in her white dress (ok, the green one is also nice.) and Tabrett Bethell in her red leather dress.
A really nice looking guest star was Helena Mattsson in season 2 eps 5. (You know from one of the species-movies. :wink: )

ImageImage

ImageImage

Elizabeth Hoover

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:17 am

Postby STARBASE » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 pm

No fans of this show around here, hm? :???: Well, again a spoiler-alert....

--------------------------------------------
This time just a "little" "Legend of the Seeker"-update. I watched only two eps (7 + 8 ) of season 2 lately but there were so many great scenes that i just couldn't resist to cap them all. :grin:

Bridget and Tabrett are both great looking amazons (especially Bridget reminds me to "Wonder Woman". :dribble: ) and Tabrett looks great in her red leather dominatrix-dress. :wink: Bridgets new leather-dress is also a nice addition to her white one. Their "Team-up" in Eps 8 was really great. I love it to see them work and fight together... :ohyes:

What can i say about Jessica Marais in both eps? She looks great in "normal" clothes but damn hot in her Mord-Sith-outfits (Red and White!!!) and she was a great "evil" counterpart to the "good" ones.

Gina Holdens appearance in eps 7 was really nice to see.(Especially the message on her skin. :wink: ) Her char really kicked-in after her soul was replaced by Kahlan's sister.
She appears lately in several shows and movies like "Smallville, Flashpoint and Life Unexpected and also in Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem.

Enjoy!

Season 2, Eps 7 / Resurrection:

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Season 2, Eps 8 / Light:

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

Elizabeth Hoover

Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Postby STARBASE » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:53 pm

No fans around here, hm? :???:
Well here comes the next bunch of colls.

Two eps of "Legend of the Seeker" with Katrina Law (Spartacus: Blood and Sand) and Keisha Castle-Hughes (Whale Rider).

Keisha as the "Creator". A cute 20 year old girl which i first noticed in Whale Rider (2002). I like her look here because it's remind's a little bit to "Lord of the Rings". Ahh, ok, maybe it's just me...;)

I almost didn't recognized Katrina with all these clothes on.:) She looked damn hot in her Mort Sith-outfit. More of her will be come soon since i saw that she is also in the next eps.

Enjoy!

Legend of the Seeker

Eps 15 / Creator:

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Eps 18 / Walter:

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

Elizabeth Hoover

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Postby STARBASE » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Some of the last eps of "Legend of the Seeker". I still really like this show. Maybe because of her "Lord of the Ring"-look-a-like (Well, New Zealand has some relly nice locations, right? :grin: ) but it had also good stories, nice special-effects and also some really good looking babes in it. :wink:

In these last eps we met Cara's (Tabrett Bethell) love interest at the Mort'Sith Dahlia (Laura Brent) which included some girl-kissing-scenes and torturing between the two of them. :wink: :roll:

Bridget Regan and Tabrett Bethell showed us again lots of cleavage and so did all the guest stars like Katrina Law and Helen Corry.

Enjoy!

Eps 19 / Extinction:

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

Eps 20 / Eternity:

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Elizabeth Hoover

Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Postby SKaVeN » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Is this programme even on Australian tellyboxes? Image

Ned Flanders

Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Postby STARBASE » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Last and final eps of "Legend of the Seeker". Bridget Regan and Tabrett Bethell looked again great. Tabrett in her red leather-dress looks so hot but Bridget was in these last two eps waaay hotter because of her performance in Eps 21 as an "Arwen"-look-a-like and then as an amok-running Amazon (yeah, like Wonder Woman gone mad!) in Eps 22. Take a close look at: (BridgetRegan-LegendSeeker-s02e22-03-SB.jpg - 06)

I admit, i would love to see Bridget as the new Wonder Woman. :wink:

Katrina Law (fully clothed, of course :wink: ) and Laura Brent returned also in the final eps.

Enjoy!

Eps 21 / Unbroken:

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

Eps 22 / Tears:

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Elizabeth Hoover

Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Postby atefooterz » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:26 pm

i have not seen this show on Aussie TV, it may be on the pay channels ? I am loving the cols & Jessica in goth :ohyes:

Santa's Little Helper

Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:26 pm
Profile WWW

Postby SKaVeN » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Image I wasn't complaining, I was just a little perplexed as to why somebody in Germany would join an Australian celebrity & tellybox website to upload images of a programme that isn't even on there... Image

Ned Flanders

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Postby atefooterz » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:15 pm

There is a heap of shows at the moment that have screened through Europe & still yet to get a network - timeslot , and be seen here :mad:
Seems that repeating yankee crap gets first priority :dizzy:

Santa's Little Helper

Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:15 pm
Profile WWW

Postby STARBASE » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:50 am

SKaVeN wrote:
Image I wasn't complaining, I was just a little perplexed as to why somebody in Germany would join an Australian celebrity & tellybox website to upload images of a programme that isn't even on there... Image

Well, one explanation is Tabrett Bethell who is an australian actress, right? The other thing is that i've no idea what's actual "on there" so i just guessed about "Legend of the Seeker". I hope you like it anyway? :wink:

Elizabeth Hoover

Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:50 am
Reply to topic 
 [ 15 posts ]