AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:46 am

Reply to topic 
 [ 3 posts ] 
 As the Axe Falls... 
Message Author

Postby SKaVeN » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:08 pm

I missed this thread from the old site so resurrected it...

To get things rolling, I suppose by now everyone's heard about The Bill? From what I've heard about the last series, it was more like putting it out of its misery. Quality British drama changing its format to try & emulate US drama is a very disturbing twist. Let's hope they've learnt their lesson!

Anyway, back on the home front, my prediction for the almighty axe is The Bounce. The first series will run its course & that'll be the end of it just like all the other Channel Seven knock-offs of the Channel Nine Footy Show we've seen come & go over the last fifteen years. In fact, it's a mystery to me why the Channel Nine one gets renewed every year... :???:

When will they learn that it's not just bogans, yobbos, ferals & yeah-fuckin'-yeahs who enjoy & are interested in football? Stop making programmes for stereotypes. :evil:

Ned Flanders

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Postby atefooterz » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:28 pm

I am in the minority of peeps who do not mind rhe new Bill .. just a shame it was not a brand new show from day 1 with no stigma of comparison. It is however a far cry from the show that we adopted the characters as our own and became masy see tv on a tues night.

24 gone = good , i only saw 15 mins of the first eo + ads for upcomming eps.. did nothing for me.

Santa's Little Helper

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:28 pm
Profile WWW

Postby mossy » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:56 pm

i cant believe supernatural was dumped...i loved that show. on the topic of australian shows, i hope "so you think you can dance" goes and i still cant believe that neighbours and home and away are still around.......they're just painful.

Selma Bouvier

Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:56 pm
Reply to topic 
 [ 3 posts ]