AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:18 pm

Reply to topic 
 [ 42 posts ] 
 School Uniforms 

Allow this thread to remain for posting caps of actresses in school uniforms?
Poll ended at Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:14 pm
Yes 83%  83%  [ 62 ]
No 17%  17%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 75

School Uniforms 
Message Author

Postby atefooterz » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:06 am

labouchere wrote:
atefooterz wrote:
labouchere wrote:
The request here was a 'could we' put such images into ONE thread.
Several of the pics I posted are directly from threads on this site - I daresay the other pics would have got here eventually.

So I'm just wondering out loud why these Ladies 'uniform images' don't attract eye-raising scrutiny and tsk tsk noises when they appear in their own threads?

Context, as in their own thread a story is shown of the days or weeks passed, in that ep. Sorting into a group of schoolies pics is a totes different vibe :) Personally i would make a soapy kini thread, but do not need to, as i gave my own vids caps etc from the recorded shows...

With respect I don't believe 'context' plays much of a part.
I don't observe a lot of concern or care here for the story lines. We see that on forums dedicated to the Soapie Shows.
So does it matter if the pix are an evolution of the Show, how they look as weeks pass? Not to me.

What I do see are a zillion pix of good looking Ladies. We post em as and when we find em - and I'm a legs man :wink:

Using Indiana Evans for example I find her as sexy here in the School uniform as I do in the other pix.
Her clothing in each pic is no biggie for me - I just reckon she has Killer legs :smile:

Let's not kid ourselves, we're all here for the perve right?
Indi looks as Hot in the Summer bay tartan as she does in the leather mini and I'm not gonna pretend otherwise.

If ol Mate requesting the this thread has a 'thing' for uniforms then so be it.
So do many people whether they care to admit it or not - School, Nurse, Police, Military whatever.
The 'Schoolie' pix are scattered throughout the forum and now there's several in ONE thread.

But anyway the thread is here now and people will click on it or not.
I never visit the Melissa Doyle thread.
For the life of me I can't see what people like in her. Not even a little bit.
So I don't go there. Ever. I don't comment there. No interest whatsoever. I think you can see where I'm going with this.

But yeah, itz all just chat, itz just a perve here. Like EVERY other thread :wink:

10 years ago the demo here was mostly guys, we have always had a splattering of bi & fan girls. Nowdays there is quite a mix, most will just lurk as they have enough post & PM creeping from social media. The soapy fans do grab the storylines, for many years episode & fan fiction blogs have used my caps. Just like the variety of threads we have variety of members tastes. I too iz a leg man & Indi is right up there.

M 1024x576 411
M 1024x576 621
M 1024x576 794
M 1024x576 800
M 1024x576 1272
M 1024x576 2033
M 1024x576 1615
M 1024x576 1199
M 1024x576 1224
M 1024x576 902
M 1024x576 776
M 1024x576 645

Santa's Little Helper

Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:06 am
Profile WWW

Postby labouchere » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:23 pm

:smile:

S 653x694 705
S 997x734 1560
M 837x1012 792
S 813x613 746
S 1024x576 1172

Jimbo Jones

Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:23 pm

Postby atefooterz » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:36 am

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=16547

M 1025x576 1988

Santa's Little Helper

Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:36 am
Profile WWW

Postby ringofyre » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Quote:
If ol Mate requesting the this thread has a 'thing' for uniforms then so be it.
So do many people whether they care to admit it or not - School, Nurse, Police, Military whatever.
The 'Schoolie' pix are scattered throughout the forum and now there's several in ONE thread.

Trying not to sound like a prude here - I think my personal issue is about the inference.
I do realise that school uniforms are a "thing", hey Japan has a whole culture based around it. And as it has been pointed out we are here for the "perve" factor (as in we're here to have a perve or look rather to actually be perves).
But... and it's a biggun. We are talking about pictures of young teenage, school-aged [looking] girls dressed in school uniform. That to me isn't a wise or healthy path to go down. Granted, as someone mentioned about a bikini thread - the same girls in bikini would probably get a "phoar!" rather than a "hmm.." - I guess that's the nature of this board. But comparing girls who appear to be school-aged in their uniforms to grown women in cop, military or even nurses uniforms is a bit of a stretch.

Quote:
So I'm just wondering out loud why these Ladies 'uniform images' don't attract eye-raising scrutiny and tsk tsk noises when they appear in their own threads?

In much the same way that labouchere pointed out their disinterest in Mel Doyle - I'm not big one for clicking on the links to the latest young soapy starlets' threads.

I think the most that can come of this discussion is that we have to accept that to each his own. That said I would be reticent to promote this board elsewhere on the web knowing that threads like this are on here.

Carl Carlson

Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Postby wolverine » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:58 pm

I couldn't agree more. I have two young daughters, the thought of this kind of thread in the public forum where I'm involved on a daily basis bothers me greatly.

Do we have a vote? If I'm in minority, I'll take it like a man but if not, we'll shut it down.

Capo Bastone

Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:58 pm

Postby labouchere » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Keeping this thread or deleting doesn't phase me - I'll accept whatever without a whinge.
My whole point is that the very SAME IMAGES are sprinkled throughout this forum.
Are we to delete any and all School uniform pix?

If they 'look young' (and that's why they got the characters part in the Show) should they NOT be uploaded?
I understood these pix are within the rules but if not we'll need the Mods to tighten the guidelines.

Clearly I'm fine with the pix, I have no issues at all.
That being said it appears democracy works pretty well on this forum with Mods listening and responding to Members concerns.
I like that :grin:

So yeah, delete the thread if need be but please also consider why the very same pix are allowed on the forum at all.
Itz not a stretch to ask for some consistency.

Jimbo Jones

Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Postby ringofyre » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:54 pm

Quote:
My whole point is that the very SAME IMAGES are sprinkled throughout this forum.

True. But as you yourself have pointed out - to find them you'd have to click on the respective link. Putting all the pics in one thread under the title "School Uniforms" as I have said infers an attitude that I personally don't think is what this board wants to be seen as.

At no point have I personally asked for posts to be deleted and I would see that as a pointless exercise as it would simply alienate the users who do follow the young female soap star threads. I think leaving the things as status qou and maybe avoiding posting threads that specifically target the younger female stars (other than their own respective threads of course) would be a good method of dealing with this situation.
I too am a father of a daughter, like wolverine. I feel far more comfortable being part of this site (in my own small way) knowing that there's say a thread for Indiana Evans, rather than threads specifically setup to collate pics of teenaged girls in school uniforms. To me the former is simply fans of that particular actress, the later has far more serious connotations.

Quote:
That being said it appears democracy works pretty well on this forum with Mods listening and responding to Members concerns.
I like that :grin:

I absolutely and wholeheartedly agree.

Carl Carlson

Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:54 pm

Postby wolverine » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:15 pm

Poll has been added. Voting closes in 7 days.

Capo Bastone

Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:15 pm

Postby atefooterz » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:35 pm

:smoke:

M 1024x576 969

Santa's Little Helper

Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:35 pm
Profile WWW

Postby labouchere » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:01 pm

Thanks for the poll.
As of writing there's been nearly 2500 views of this thread in the four days itz been here.
I'll be interested to see how many votes are cast to either keep or delete.

Just an observation on the morals thing ...

I'm not convinced looking at the Ladies here is quite the same as flicking through the low-brow Ladies Celeb mags at the checkout counters.
Are we really 'just having a look'? Just browsing? It seems to me we love our legs, bums and boobs pix on here :wink:

Oh and the sneaky shots!
In any thread we'll see excited comments about some Celeb having uncrossed their legs during the latest Show.
The Author is eagerly awaiting 'caps' of this event, this 'visible panties' moment ... and 'do you still have it on video?'

Is that everyone? I dunno.
Anyway itz an observation and not a criticism; and how many here would gladly show their browsing history to Friends and Family?

I don't see an issue with the 'younger female stars'. They're old enough to be on the forum right?
I think 16 is the lowest acceptable age. They have their own threads and sometimes they appear in a uniform. Right here on the forum.

I understand some of these 'Schoolie' Actresses are 18 and some as old as 22.
These Ladies look young enough to pull off the role.
On that note I don't think Kimberley Davies ever looked young enough to be a Schoolie - but they tried :wink:

But anyway there's probably nothing new to say and sorry if we're going in circles.
The poll is up and running! :smile:

All in all itz a great forum and itz well run. There's a discipline here and rules are adhered to. I like that.

Jimbo Jones

Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:01 pm
Reply to topic 
 [ 42 posts ]