View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:35 pm

Reply to topic 
 [ 16 posts ] 
 The 'Models' section 
Message Author

Postby atefooterz » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:42 am

wolverine wrote:
It took me half an hour just to read through all your posts :shock:

Personally, I am for each celebrity having their own thread. It makes it easier to find them on the site and it results in better search engine rankings. If they are not popular, they just drop further and further down the list. If they don't get any update for years, who cares - we then become like an archive of the time when they were famous. I like that, we need to show the young people what they've missed out on :smile:

However, this comment should not be interpreted in a way that will result in separate threads for each news reporter in the field - unless they are very prominent or popular, they can stay in TV channel threads.

Back to topic, unless we can come up with an alternative method of navigating and classifying threads without upsetting oldtimers, I can't see what else we could possibly do.

Yep that is why i ask - everyone ( i know how wolverine i & the Admin & Mods use the forums) .. How do you members view each section?
If you just look at "view active topics " see all new content you will get all the site updates.
Look at the models index page & viewing all the threads & seeing if there is anything you are interested in.
Use the email alert, we need more lerts, and go direct to new content only in that thread.

To my way of thinking separate threads in models makes sence as there are not usually daily postings of the same model.

Santa's Little Helper

Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:42 am
Profile WWW

Postby The Burr Rack » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:10 pm

If you take away the "bogan models" you wouldn't be left with many. Australia doesn't really produce alot of international level glamour models that are more than just mens mag models.

Selma Bouvier

Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:10 pm

Postby Lasered » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:19 pm

What do you think of a random models section? There are some pics I've got, or models I'm aware of that I was thinking of putting up. But there would only be a few pics at most. With some, there would only be two posts of half/dozen pics. I don't want to start separate thread for them. If someone then has more content, they then can start it, and my pics could then be transferred over.

Thoughts?

Hired Goon

Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:19 pm

Postby wolverine » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:36 am

Sounds good, so long as you can name the model within each post where they are uploaded.

Capo Bastone

Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:36 am

Postby hornygenius » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:06 am

Can there be a new thread for Sophie Taylor, please? The whole world is talking about her after her 'lunch' with Prince William in Verbier, Switzerland. Heard she's a proper model and has posed topless even.

Snowball

Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:06 am

Postby wolverine » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:38 pm

hornygenius wrote:
Can there be a new thread for Sophie Taylor, please? The whole world is talking about her after her 'lunch' with Prince William in Verbier, Switzerland. Heard she's a proper model and has posed topless even.

Go ahead, create a thread and upload some pics. Anyone can create a thread.

Capo Bastone

Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:38 pm
Reply to topic 
 [ 16 posts ]