AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:39 am



Reply to topic 
 [ 39 posts ] 
 15 years registered with AusCelebs *Updated* 
Message Author

Postby phunkyfeelone » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:43 am


Just a bit self-indulgent, but as of today (01/01/2014), I've been registered with AusCelebs for 10 years :bday:

Surely I join some sort of illustrious group...


5
Bernice Hibbert
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 1968
Karma: 156.97 (3086 thanks)

Location: The Land of Chocolate
Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:43 am
Profile

Postby 20b » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:26 am


:bow: Congratulations.....Long Live AUSCELEBS!!


Otto Man
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:18 pm
Posts: 839
Karma: 380.69 (3194 thanks)
Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:26 am
Profile

Postby wolverine » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:41 pm


All of your activity since that time occurred during 2013. So were you a lurker, occasional visitor or neither?

We still have quite a few active members going back to the very first days of this board.


Capo Bastone
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:26 am
Posts: 2665
Karma: 236.40 (6300 thanks)
Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:41 pm
Profile

Postby phunkyfeelone » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:45 pm


wolverine wrote:
All of your activity since that time occurred during 2013. So were you a lurker, occasional visitor or neither?

We still have quite a few active members going back to the very first days of this board.


At one point all previous activity was wiped during a server migration, so my stats went back to zero.
Plus I spent 4 years travelling the world :grin:


Bernice Hibbert
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 1968
Karma: 156.97 (3086 thanks)

Location: The Land of Chocolate
Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:45 pm
Profile

Postby atefooterz » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:39 pm


phunkyfeelone wrote:
wolverine wrote:
All of your activity since that time occurred during 2013. So were you a lurker, occasional visitor or neither?

We still have quite a few active members going back to the very first days of this board.


At one point all previous activity was wiped during a server migration, so my stats went back to zero.
Plus I spent 4 years travelling the world :grin:

Congrats phunky :ohyes: We all started from zero this time around = why a few left who had 10k posts & a gazillion pic uploads vanish. It does not take too long to spam ones way back into notoriety though :twisted:


Santa's Little Helper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:34 pm
Posts: 13582
Karma: 164.82 (22386 thanks)

Location: #nowhereman
Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:39 pm
Profile WWW

Postby djmenow » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:46 pm


I know there are a only a few left from the opening days of Aussie Celebs, and 1 of those is me. Its been a long time but Ive always stuck with AC no matter who has owned it and whomever I have fought with over the years.

I guess you you are all stuck with me for a long time yet :hug: :wink:


1
Bernice Hibbert
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2001 1:29 pm
Posts: 1882
Karma: 144.39 (2716 thanks)

Location: The Guy In Kate Ritchies Home Video
Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:46 pm
Profile

Postby HumphreyBBear » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:25 pm


djmenow wrote:
I guess you you are all stuck with me for a long time yet :hug: :wink:


Me luv you you long time, baby. Two Dollar! Two Dollar! Me luv you you long time!

Image


Carl Carlson
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:45 pm
Posts: 597
Karma: 31.16 (186 thanks)
Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:25 pm
Profile

Postby phunkyfeelone » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:57 pm


HumphreyBBear wrote:
djmenow wrote:
I guess you you are all stuck with me for a long time yet :hug: :wink:


Me luv you you long time, baby. Two Dollar! Two Dollar! Me luv you you long time!

Image


Five dollar I bring special friend, we do party trick!


2
Bernice Hibbert
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 1968
Karma: 156.97 (3086 thanks)

Location: The Land of Chocolate
Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:57 pm
Profile

Postby spin57 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:12 pm


Well I qualify for this thread. Geez where has the time gone?
Had some good times on here years ago, lots of banta and some agro. :cool:
All good, glad its still around. :ohyes:

Just noticed me and dj joined same day...classic
Beat you by 4 hrs though dj :lol:


1
Selma Bouvier

Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2001 9:32 am
Posts: 25
Karma: 40.00 (10 thanks)

Location: SA Beautiful one day crappy the next..
Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:12 pm
Profile

Postby Macc » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:54 pm


Congratulations! I'm coming up to 10 years at the end of the year.


Milhouse Van Houten
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:28 pm
Posts: 1506
Karma: 26.16 (394 thanks)

Location: A small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse
Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:54 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 39 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
.