So, do you mean...

Female news reporters (Seven)
" (Nine)
" (Ten)
(ABC)
(sbs)
(Cable)

^This :ohyes:
NOTE: The blonde hottie sky news lass on ten early/wakeup would go in whatever capped chanel...and by that stage get her own thread :P

Santa's Little Helper

Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:33 pm
Profile WWW

Postby sharkboi » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:21 pm

As to the Female News Reporters threads, most of them should have their own threads instead of being all lumped in one thread, most of them are regularly posted by various posters, and members would then be able to see new posts of their favourites when they happen more easily, instead of having to go into the current thread and search for them.

As to whether the networks are separated doesn't bother me at all, because I don't navigate the site that way, and I wouldn't even notice.
I never go through the threads in sections, I only use the active topics to see what's new or not, and I have it bookmarked...
search.php?search_id=active_topics
Then if I want to post I start typing in the search box, all my regular posting threads then pop up when I start typing, I click on the thread I want and post.

Troy McLure

Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Postby phunkyfeelone » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:54 pm

If it's just for the randoms, then sure.

But if you plan to bury the ones like Sam Armytage, etc. under Channel 7 > Sam Armytage, makes it a bit annoying.

Martin Prince

Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Postby atefooterz » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:15 pm

phunkyfeelone wrote:

But if you plan to bury the ones like Sam Armytage, etc. under Channel 7 > Sam Armytage, makes it a bit annoying.

You have been too busy fapping to read the original post properly :lol: .... actually "someone" being helpful by changing the name
of this thread & re jigging has brung it (informed discussion) undone and now chaos worthy haha! :P :P :P

Discuss if we should maybe break up the Female News Reporters - v2 thread into one for each Network ?

Santa's Little Helper

Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:15 pm
Profile WWW

Postby Laxative Effect » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Ate is going to lose it soon. :evil:

Larry Burns

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Postby phunkyfeelone » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:42 pm

atefooterz wrote:
phunkyfeelone wrote:

You have been too busy fapping to read the original post properly :lol: .... actually "someone" being helpful by changing the name
of this thread & re jigging has brung it (informed discussion) undone and now chaos worthy haha! :P :P :P

Discuss if we should maybe break up the Female News Reporters - v2 thread into one for each Network ?

Sssshhhh I hear you, I hear you :roll: I get it, you want to put everyone in alphabetical order, sheesh...

Martin Prince

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Postby atefooterz » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:53 pm

phunkyfeelone wrote:
atefooterz wrote:
phunkyfeelone wrote:

Sssshhhh I hear you, I hear you :roll: I get it, you want to put everyone in alphabetical order, sheesh...

No matey, i wish to make it easier for folks to find faves & save myself about 6 hours every so often hunting around that thread to see who has enough following & posts for their own thread :yes:

Santa's Little Helper

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:53 pm
Profile WWW

Postby sharkboi » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:59 pm

atefooterz wrote:
phunkyfeelone wrote:

Not only Network threads, but a lot of them need to be separated into their own threads, instead of being all lumped together.
Let's say anyone who has been posted more than a few times gets their own thread.

After all that, a lot of the females in the 'Female politicians' thread need to be separated into their own threads too!

Troy McLure

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Postby narly » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:02 pm

phunkyfeelone wrote:

NO he doesn't. you're not listening people .
Those that have their own threads will stay as is ........... got that ?
The Female News Reporters - v2 will be become defunct (eventually)and replaced by
Channel 7 reporters
Channel 9 reporters
Channel 10 reporters
ABC reporters
SBS reporters
If any particular reporter becomes popular enough then they will get their own thread !
Well I think that's Ate's thought's anyway , at least that's what I was thinking.

Troy McLure

Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Postby phunkyfeelone » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:12 pm

narly wrote:
phunkyfeelone wrote:

NO he doesn't. you're not listening people .
Those that have their own threads will stay as is ........... got that ?
The Female News Reporters - v2 will be become defunct (eventually)and replaced by
Channel 7 reporters
Channel 9 reporters
Channel 10 reporters
ABC reporters
SBS reporters
If any particular reporter becomes popular enough then they will get their own thread !
Well I think that's Ate's thought's anyway , at least that's what I was thinking.

I knew i'd get at least one bite :wink:

Martin Prince

Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:12 pm
Reply to topic 
 [ 40 posts ]