AusCelebs Forums
http://forums.auscelebs.net/

Possible login issue
http://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=16018
Page 2 of 3

Author:  czblack [ Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible login issue

Fixed, thanks for the report.

Author:  phunky_pwd [ Sat May 10, 2014 7:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible login issue

Admins

Seem to have this problem all the time...

Logging in from another PC, can't remember password, click 'Reset Password' link
Enter username (phunkyfeelone) and the ONLY email address I use (and am sure is used for my account).

Try and use that email for a temp account, it says my email address is in use.

Can you please pm me so we can sort this out?

Thanks, phunkyfeelone

Author:  wolverine [ Sat May 10, 2014 10:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible login issue

PMed phunky to sort it out

Author:  phunkyfeelone [ Mon May 12, 2014 8:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible login issue

All good now, muchos grassyass :smoke:

Author:  atefooterz [ Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible login issue

Since 2003 i have not had any issues being always logged in here. Is the board having some re sets or is there an issue with firefox - win 7 ? I have to log on each visit since late Fri eve. :roll:

Author:  wolverine [ Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible login issue

atefooterz wrote:
Since 2003 i have not had any issues being always logged in here. Is the board having some re sets or is there an issue with firefox - win 7 ? I have to log on each visit since late Fri eve. :roll:


No issues over here. Make sure to select "Log me on automatically each visit" checkbox upon login.

Author:  atefooterz [ Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible login issue

wolverine wrote:
atefooterz wrote:
Since 2003 i have not had any issues being always logged in here. Is the board having some re sets or is there an issue with firefox - win 7 ? I have to log on each visit since late Fri eve. :roll:


No issues over here. Make sure to select "Log me on automatically each visit" checkbox upon login.

As always :grin: Now it is happy again, so a weekend frolic i guess.

Author:  dubonque [ Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible login issue

HI guys

Despite the number of times I tick the box to automatically log me in, it never seems to last for more than 1 day. Any suggestions? Cheers

Author:  atefooterz [ Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible login issue

dubonque wrote:
HI guys

Despite the number of times I tick the box to automatically log me in, it never seems to last for more than 1 day. Any suggestions? Cheers


Do you have history/ cookie wiping software? What O/S & browser? No issue with Win7 & other pc win10 both firefox, since my last post above.

Author:  dubonque [ Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible login issue

I'm using Chrome and Windows 7. Not aware of any settings or other software that might be the cause. Curiously, on some occasions it does log me on automatically even though I've shut down the PC completely since the last visit. But it's erratic...

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC + 10 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/