Reply to topic 
 [ 42 posts ] 
 What's your type? 

What's your type of girl?
Blonde 18%  18%  [ 24 ]
Brunette 32%  32%  [ 42 ]
Redhead 19%  19%  [ 25 ]
Doesn't matter, so long as they have a sexy pair of glasses on 7%  7%  [ 9 ]
Depends on the girl (i don't care what colour their hair is, i'm after someone deep!) 23%  23%  [ 30 ]
Total votes : 130

What's your type? 
Message Author

Postby Mattyo5150 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:52 am

I picked the last category, as the hair should match the skin tone and rest of the package.

I have mainly dated blondes in the past and they have all had their issues, but I find lately I'm attracted to chicks that are hot, regardless of their hair colour.

Apparently a study a read about somewhere concluded that men generally prefered blondes because they thought that they had the highest chance of reproducing, something to do with genetics apparently.

A (natural) blonde I once dated told me that in the future natural blondes will be extinct due to all the racial mixing that goes on these days causing the natural blondes hair to become darker thru the generations.

Just my 2 cents.

Maggie's Pacifier

Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:52 am
Profile WWW

Postby Mattman » Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:54 am

I usually go for blondes, but I have a HUGE thing for Brunettes and dark haired women at the moment.. I think that's because I have a crush on the receptionist at work who is a brunette :)

Selma Bouvier

Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:54 am
Profile WWW

Postby atefooterz » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:10 am

Mattman wrote:
I usually go for blondes, but I have a HUGE thing for Brunettes and dark haired women at the moment.. I think that's because I have a crush on the receptionist at work who is a brunette :)

send her an email telling her how u feel about her :wink:

Santa's Little Helper

Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:10 am
Profile WWW

Postby tiger_chu » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:04 am

this is tough but i have to go with brunettes. Especially eurasians :D

Damn fine looking girls they are 8)

Snowball

Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:04 am

Postby Mattman » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:51 am

atefooterz wrote:
Mattman wrote:

LOL It's not that easy...
However, everytime I get to work and I step out of the elevator, we both say hello to each other instantly and have a chat... every few days I learn more about her and our chats are getting longer.
Still don't know if she has a boyfriend yet - but I'm pretty sure she does. If you saw her, you wouldn't think twice lol. Main thing is that we have a terrific friendship developing.

Selma Bouvier

Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:51 am
Profile WWW

Postby dognamedboy » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:06 pm

Sounds like you have some stalking to do :shock:
I just finished watching "There's Something About Mary" again :lol:
Good luck mate :wink:

I agree. My fav hair colour depends on the package. I do lean towards brunettes though :D

Itchy the Mouse

Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:06 pm

Postby benn » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:20 pm

Mattman wrote:
atefooterz wrote:
Mattman wrote:

However, everytime I get to work and I step out of the elevator, we both say hello to each other instantly and have a chat... every few days I learn more about her and our chats are getting longer.
Still don't know if she has a boyfriend yet - but I'm pretty sure she does. If you saw her, you wouldn't think twice lol. Main thing is that we have a terrific friendship developing.

Don't believe it! Crush on brunette I share an office with. She's just right in the physical sense and we have long in depth conversations... but as far as I can tell it doesn't mean anything more than chatting. sigh.

Selma Bouvier

Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:20 pm

Postby Reb » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:41 pm

I'm a sucker for 5'2'' redheads ala Raelee hill :D
and black haired goth creatures :wink:

but to quote Robbie Williams '' i've had more blondes than brunettes ''

I'm a bit of a blonde magnet , must be the black hair .
current gf's blonde :D 8) .

i even fell for this black haired , moticia looking beauty :D ,
ended up she was a natural blonde :cry: ,
dumped her when she went back to blonde :twisted:

Mary Bailey

Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:41 pm

Postby Reb » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:46 pm

ooo , ooo and the glasses thing :D does it for me ,
think lisa loeb and that scene from Tomcats with
the librarian who turned out to be a domamatrix :D :wink:

Mary Bailey

Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:46 pm

Postby Mattman » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:11 pm

benn wrote:
Mattman wrote:
atefooterz wrote:
Mattman wrote:

Don't believe it! Crush on brunette I share an office with. She's just right in the physical sense and we have long in depth conversations... but as far as I can tell it doesn't mean anything more than chatting. sigh.
You know what - you're probably right too. She leaves work at 6pm - and I finish around 5:30pm - 6pm... if i have a shitload of stuff to do, i rush it and try to head out the door at the same time as her. I even make excuses to go out and talk to her when it's quiet.

One thing tonight, as I was leaving to move my car at 5:55pm.. i walked out and she said "See you tomorrow. Have a safe trip home!", but I told her that i'm just moving my car closer (in which it is the only available car park spot to my work at the time I start each day in the arvo, and is a few hundred metres away, so I move it closer after everyone leaves at 5pm) and I had to stay back because of some Channel 7 promo shit i have to wait for to put on air the next day.

After I moved my car as I came back, the elevator door opened - and I rushed out the door, just as she bent over to pick her bags up and I nearly slammed into her by accident... my jaw dropped when I saw what she was wearing.. figure hugging suit.

We both apologised and then she said ever so sweetly "I'll see you tomorrow Matt!" with a nice grin.

I better not look into it anymore.. or it will get to the point I will get really nervous and not be able to talk to her!

Last edited by Mattman on Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Selma Bouvier

Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:11 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic 
 [ 42 posts ]