AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:08 am



Reply to topic 
 [ 85 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 The Lurkers Thread (say hi) 
Message Author

Postby Dario_Western » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:50 pm


I'm back (again), and I'm bulletproof. And I'm coming to a website near you!! :)


Itchy the Mouse

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:15 am
Posts: 19
Karma: none
Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:50 pm
Profile

Postby Laxative Effect » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:09 pm


Dario_Western wrote:
I'm back (again), and I'm bulletproof. And I'm coming to a website near you!! :)


Good to know


Radioactive Man
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:46 pm
Posts: 3546
Karma: 164.18 (5822 thanks)

Location: Melbourne
Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Profile

Postby SKaVeN » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:21 pm


Laxative Effect wrote:
Dario_Western wrote:
I'm back (again), and I'm bulletproof. And I'm coming to a website near you!! :)


Good to know

Image Not into bullet-proof websites, Laxy?


Ned Flanders
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:51 pm
Posts: 2066
Karma: 2.52 (52 thanks)

Location: Adelaide
Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:21 pm
Profile

Postby Laxative Effect » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:19 am


SKaVeN wrote:
Laxative Effect wrote:
Dario_Western wrote:
I'm back (again), and I'm bulletproof. And I'm coming to a website near you!! :)


Good to know

Image Not into bullet-proof websites, Laxy?


to be honest, i dont even know what they are :???:


Radioactive Man
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:46 pm
Posts: 3546
Karma: 164.18 (5822 thanks)

Location: Melbourne
Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:19 am
Profile

Postby RoadyRay » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:30 pm


G'day, Im not the best on computers and Ive probably stuffed this up already on here?

I found this site by chance and I thought what the heck I'll join it. BTW, thanks cool site.

Im a truck driver now but in the early seventys to late eights I was a full time roady. Made no money but I never went hungry or dry lol. I think in those days I killed most of my brain cells off, its only the tough ones that survived it all.

Anyway just thought Id say Hi on here, I think every new person has to put something on here?????dont they??

Ray....

Merged with another thread - admin

and welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy the little motley crew we have here


Maggie's Pacifier

Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:28 pm
Posts: 1
Karma: none

Location: Hawkesbury area NSW Australia
Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:30 pm
Profile

Postby narly » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:11 pm


Welcome :wave: and enjoy RoadyRay :yes:


Seymour Skinner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:56 pm
Posts: 20109
Karma: 386.19 (77655 thanks)

Location: Adelaide
Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:11 pm
Profile

Postby pce229073 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:26 pm


RoadyRay wrote:
G'day, Im not the best on computers and Ive probably stuffed this up already on here?

I found this site by chance and I thought what the heck I'll join it. BTW, thanks cool site.

Im a truck driver now but in the early seventys to late eights I was a full time roady. Made no money but I never went hungry or dry lol. I think in those days I killed most of my brain cells off, its only the tough ones that survived it all.

Anyway just thought Id say Hi on here, I think every new person has to put something on here?????dont they??

Ray....

Merged with another thread - admin

and welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy the little motley crew we have here



Welcome RoadyRay :smoke:
Looking forward to your contributions or just havea look :shock:


Lionel Hutz
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 399
Karma: 180.20 (719 thanks)

Location: The Land of OZ
Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:26 pm
Profile

Postby Cheeks » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:39 am


Only found this place yesterday, so I will put my hand up as a lurker too, for now.. :wink:


Snowball
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:58 pm
Posts: 6
Karma: none

Location: Perth
Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:39 am
Profile

Postby valiplolala » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:41 am


I have been reading this forum for a while now, and today I encouraged to register. So here Im and saying hello to everyone!


Maggie's Pacifier

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:50 am
Posts: 1
Karma: none

Location: US
Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:41 am
Profile

Postby atefooterz » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:13 pm


:hug: :smoke:


Santa's Little Helper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:34 pm
Posts: 13751
Karma: 166.43 (22886 thanks)

Location: #nowhereman
Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:13 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 85 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
.