AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:52 am



Reply to topic 
 [ 78 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Report Images 
Message Author

Postby atefooterz » Fri May 03, 2013 2:54 pm


Heya guys, if you see an image, on the index page picture thumbs, that is broken or breaks our site rules ...
Please just click on it and copy the address =
acnet-images/27131/kylie-gillies-15868.jpg

and post in this thread for Admin attention. ( maybe just a brief description.

Quote:
Example
Image only half there.
acnet-images/27131/kylie-gillies-15868.jpg Done



Santa's Little Helper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:34 pm
Posts: 13547
Karma: 164.34 (22263 thanks)

Location: #nowhereman
Fri May 03, 2013 2:54 pm
Profile WWW

Postby sharkboi » Fri May 03, 2013 3:00 pm


atefooterz wrote:
Heya guys, if you see an image, on the index page picture thumbs, that is broken or breaks our site rules ...
Please just click on it and copy the address =
acnet-images/27131/kylie-gillies-15868.jpg

and post in this thread for Admin attention. ( maybe just a brief description.

Quote:
Example
Image only half there.
acnet-images/27131/kylie-gillies-15868.jpg


Seen a few only half there, like this one...
acnet-images/58374/jacki-macdonald-8089.jpg Done

Have also seen a couple of 'Adult' images too.


Seymour Skinner
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 20102
Karma: 218.49 (43921 thanks)

Location: At my computer
Fri May 03, 2013 3:00 pm
Profile

Postby wolverine » Sat May 04, 2013 1:08 am


Cool idea. I will provide a way for admins and mods to manage such images and posts.


Capo Bastone
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:26 am
Posts: 2662
Karma: 235.24 (6262 thanks)
Sat May 04, 2013 1:08 am
Profile

Postby sharkboi » Sat May 04, 2013 1:39 pm


Not a complete image...
acnet-images/21627/alicia-grabowski-8280.jpg Done


Seymour Skinner
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 20102
Karma: 218.49 (43921 thanks)

Location: At my computer
Sat May 04, 2013 1:39 pm
Profile

Postby phunkyfeelone » Sat May 04, 2013 9:12 pm


I've been playing archive image slots...just hit F5 to play, $1 a spin... :smoke:

5 of same celebrity = JACKPOT!!
4 of same celebrity = $100,000
3 of same celebrity = $10,000
5 blondes or 5 brunettes = $1000
4 blondes or 4 brunettes = $100
3 blondes or 3 brunettes = $10
2 of same celebrity = $5
2 blondes or 2 brunettes = $2


1
Bernice Hibbert
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 1939
Karma: 155.22 (3005 thanks)

Location: The Land of Chocolate
Sat May 04, 2013 9:12 pm
Profile

Postby wolverine » Sat May 04, 2013 10:50 pm


phunkyfeelone wrote:
I've been playing archive image slots...just hit F5 to play, $1 a spin... :smoke:

5 of same celebrity = JACKPOT!!
4 of same celebrity = $100,000
3 of same celebrity = $10,000
5 blondes or 5 brunettes = $1000
4 blondes or 4 brunettes = $100
3 blondes or 3 brunettes = $10
2 of same celebrity = $5
2 blondes or 2 brunettes = $2


Haha, that's a great game. I'm not a gambling type but the odds here are not too bad, there is around half a million images in the archive but only a few hundred celebrities :peace:


Capo Bastone
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:26 am
Posts: 2662
Karma: 235.24 (6262 thanks)
Sat May 04, 2013 10:50 pm
Profile

Postby sharkboi » Sun May 05, 2013 1:29 pm


wolverine wrote:
phunkyfeelone wrote:
I've been playing archive image slots...just hit F5 to play, $1 a spin... :smoke:

5 of same celebrity = JACKPOT!!
4 of same celebrity = $100,000
3 of same celebrity = $10,000
5 blondes or 5 brunettes = $1000
4 blondes or 4 brunettes = $100
3 blondes or 3 brunettes = $10
2 of same celebrity = $5
2 blondes or 2 brunettes = $2


Haha, that's a great game. I'm not a gambling type but the odds here are not too bad, there is around half a million images in the archive but only a few hundred celebrities :peace:

The real prize is discovering hot images you've never seen before... :dribble:


Seymour Skinner
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 20102
Karma: 218.49 (43921 thanks)

Location: At my computer
Sun May 05, 2013 1:29 pm
Profile

Postby phunkyfeelone » Sun May 05, 2013 4:45 pm


sharkboi wrote:
wolverine wrote:
phunkyfeelone wrote:
I've been playing archive image slots...just hit F5 to play, $1 a spin... :smoke:

5 of same celebrity = JACKPOT!!
4 of same celebrity = $100,000
3 of same celebrity = $10,000
5 blondes or 5 brunettes = $1000
4 blondes or 4 brunettes = $100
3 blondes or 3 brunettes = $10
2 of same celebrity = $5
2 blondes or 2 brunettes = $2


Haha, that's a great game. I'm not a gambling type but the odds here are not too bad, there is around half a million images in the archive but only a few hundred celebrities :peace:

The real prize is discovering hot images you've never seen before... :dribble:


I'll throw in an uppie, nip slip or wardrobe malfunction as a wildcard


Bernice Hibbert
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 1939
Karma: 155.22 (3005 thanks)

Location: The Land of Chocolate
Sun May 05, 2013 4:45 pm
Profile

Postby atefooterz » Mon May 06, 2013 10:39 am


What are the odds of bikini girls getting preggy, after hiding in the archives for a long time ? :P
acnet-images/78570/kylie-gillies-273787.jpg Done


Santa's Little Helper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:34 pm
Posts: 13547
Karma: 164.34 (22263 thanks)

Location: #nowhereman
Mon May 06, 2013 10:39 am
Profile WWW

Postby wolverine » Mon May 06, 2013 12:53 pm


Corrupt image

acnet-images/1605/hermione-kitson-7774.jpg Done


Capo Bastone
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:26 am
Posts: 2662
Karma: 235.24 (6262 thanks)
Mon May 06, 2013 12:53 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 78 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
.