AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:07 pm



Reply to topic 
 [ 10 posts ] 
 Flash 10 embedded videos 
Message Author

Postby atefooterz » Thu May 07, 2009 5:10 pm


Help please ...

Is there a way to grab Flash 10 embedded videos off a site :?:


Santa's Little Helper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:34 pm
Posts: 13923
Karma: 168.29 (23431 thanks)

Location: #nowhereman
Thu May 07, 2009 5:10 pm
Profile WWW

Postby sharkboi » Thu May 07, 2009 5:35 pm


atefooterz wrote:
Help please ...

Is there a way to grab Flash 10 embedded videos off a site :?:

Can you give us a URL where you want a one from?
And I'll try...


Sideshow Bob
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 22279
Karma: 239.76 (53417 thanks)

Location: At my computer
Thu May 07, 2009 5:35 pm
Profile

Postby atefooterz » Thu May 07, 2009 10:10 pm


http://neighbours.com.au/video.htm vid of "Neighbours stars at the Logies, as overseas folk cannot access the content " shhhh"


Santa's Little Helper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:34 pm
Posts: 13923
Karma: 168.29 (23431 thanks)

Location: #nowhereman
Thu May 07, 2009 10:10 pm
Profile WWW

Postby sharkboi » Fri May 08, 2009 12:11 am


atefooterz wrote:
http://neighbours.com.au/video.htm vid of "Neighbours stars at the Logies, as overseas folk cannot access the content " shhhh"

Here's the clip....
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y1zzdvywjth

My browser is Firefox, and the addon necessary is 'Video Download Helper' from here...
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006

When your on a page with video the icon for the video helpr spins to let you know there is content on the page it can download for you.

Have phun...


Sideshow Bob
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 22279
Karma: 239.76 (53417 thanks)

Location: At my computer
Fri May 08, 2009 12:11 am
Profile

Postby SKaVeN » Fri May 08, 2009 2:04 am


What about if you use Firefox with the DownloadHelper addon? That's how I download Flash videos...


Ned Flanders
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:51 pm
Posts: 2066
Karma: 2.52 (52 thanks)

Location: Adelaide
Fri May 08, 2009 2:04 am
Profile

Postby sharkboi » Fri May 08, 2009 3:30 am


SKaVeN wrote:
What about if you use Firefox with the DownloadHelper addon? That's how I download Flash videos...

I sometimes use that too...
I have 3 video download helpers, where one won't work, another might.
Just like having a toolbox.


Sideshow Bob
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 22279
Karma: 239.76 (53417 thanks)

Location: At my computer
Fri May 08, 2009 3:30 am
Profile

Postby atefooterz » Fri May 08, 2009 7:44 am


sharkboi wrote:
atefooterz wrote:
http://neighbours.com.au/video.htm vid of "Neighbours stars at the Logies, as overseas folk cannot access the content " shhhh"

Here's the clip....
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y1zzdvywjth

My browser is Firefox, and the addon necessary is 'Video Download Helper' from here...
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006

When your on a page with video the icon for the video helpr spins to let you know there is content on the page it can download for you.

Have phun...


Thanks heaps sharkboi - awesome fast work :D I will have to get firefox methinks :D

Denny wrote:
Hi ate :D

You were still kind enough to ask around for us and that means a lot :hug: Please thank sharkboi for me.

Thanks again :hug:

Denny x


Santa's Little Helper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:34 pm
Posts: 13923
Karma: 168.29 (23431 thanks)

Location: #nowhereman
Fri May 08, 2009 7:44 am
Profile WWW

Postby sharkboi » Fri May 08, 2009 11:08 am


Yep, install Firefox, discover all the addons, and after using it for a while,
you won't know how the hell you lived without it...:D


Sideshow Bob
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 22279
Karma: 239.76 (53417 thanks)

Location: At my computer
Fri May 08, 2009 11:08 am
Profile

Postby Denny » Sun May 10, 2009 12:31 am


Thanks ever so much for the brill video sharkboi. I really appreciate it :hug:


Jimbo Jones

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:07 am
Posts: 193
Karma: 1.55 (3 thanks)
Sun May 10, 2009 12:31 am
Profile

Postby Katie 4 » Wed May 13, 2009 6:29 am


Thanks from me to Sharkboi, really appreciate the vid.


Snowball

Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:03 am
Posts: 9
Karma: none
Wed May 13, 2009 6:29 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
.