Celebrities We Hate, and Why. 
Message Author

Postby cj. » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:56 pm

DzaR wrote:
Emma Frost wrote:
I hate John Howard.
Still!!

Howard's Legacy?

How will history remember former Australian Prime Minister, John Howard?

The assholes will say that he brought unbridled economic prosperity, record budget surpluses and tax cuts, and so should be remembered fondly, as a responsible leader.

The people with proper intelligence, though, will remember him for this: 250 000 homeless people in Australia.

LOL

Everyone who agees with me is intelligent but everyone who doesn't is an asshole?

Love that logic :roll:

Admin

Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:56 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Postby DzaR » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:54 pm

cj. wrote:
LOL

Everyone who agees with me is intelligent but everyone who doesn't is an asshole?

Gimme a break. I had to put up with nearly 12 fucking years of John Howard, and since I aint a millionaire, it aint been easy.

And, yes, if you disagree with me you are an asshole, unless you can change my mind, and then I'm the one who is the asshole.

... and I don't ever bother trying to change other peoples' minds. Most people are stubborn in their opinions, and that's the way it should be.

I hate Jellyfish! :paper:

Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:54 pm

Postby DzaR » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:17 pm

cj. wrote:
DzaR wrote:
Emma Frost wrote:
I hate John Howard.
Still!!

Howard's Legacy?

How will history remember former Australian Prime Minister, John Howard?

The assholes will say that he brought unbridled economic prosperity, record budget surpluses and tax cuts, and so should be remembered fondly, as a responsible leader.

The people with proper intelligence, though, will remember him for this: 250 000 homeless people in Australia.

LOL

Let me state it another way, that is much closer to the point I was trying to make with that statement about John Howard.

Selfish people are assholes.

People may have the I.Q. of Einstein, but that only makes them intelligent, not "properly" intelligent.

Many psychopaths (such as, dare I say it, John Howard) are highly intelligent, but they are extremely selfish. Ergo, they are assholes.

Proper intelligence requires that someone has decent moral ethics.

John Howard and those who support him do not have decent moral ethics. They think only of themselves, and how much money they can make for themselves by kicking the heads of poor and unfortunate people.

Assholes.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:17 pm

Postby Emma Frost » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:27 pm

cj. wrote:
LOL

Funny you should feel that way cj., considering that's the exact attitude of many of your mods.

Barney Gumble

Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:27 pm
Profile WWW

Postby SKaVeN » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:12 pm

Emma Frost wrote:
cj. wrote:
LOL

Funny you should feel that way cj., considering that's the exact attitude of many of your mods.

There's my Emsy! My favourite girl. You know you can't just go & leave me in the other forum like that. No one knows how to trash talk Uncle SKaVeN the way you do. Others have tried but no one holds a candle.

I just hope you haven't noticed that tree you have in your garden. You know, the one that seems to be just outside of every window you look out of? The one with the ADSL cable running out of it? Let's just say that your Uncle SKaVeN hopes you're one of those mung bean eating, methanol loving tree-huggers! Love makes us do the strangest of things... Image

Ned Flanders

Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:12 pm

Postby DzaR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:02 am

I'm bound to get into trouble for this one ...

Rove McManus. Funny as a fart in an elevator. Got as much natural comic talent as the average pet rock, but "Oh, he's so cute!", say the pre-pubescent girls.

Why does every second episode of his shithouse TV show have naked boys in it? Oh, it's on Channel 10. That explains it.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:02 am

Postby DzaR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:30 am

Big Bugger: Sleaze Merchants.

"Fifteen minutes of fame" - Andy Warhol.

"Four and a half minutes of shit" - The Late Show (D-Generation).

"The infinitely worst mindnumbingly depraved vacuous and morally bankrupt TV show in the history of all known and as yet unknown universes". - DzaR.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:30 am

Postby DzaR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:02 am

Jamie Durie: the gardener's favourite gargoyle.

Go back to prancing about on stage and sticking your dick into the faces of giggling schoolgirls on hensnights, Jamie, you poofter.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:02 am

Postby DzaR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:22 am

Scott Cam: Ocker Shocker! Has all the style, personality, grace, poise and intellect of a bull walrus during mating season.

"You see, what you do is, you put the hammer in one hand and the nail in the other hand. Don't make the mistake of putting both the hammer and the nail in the same hand. Lotsa people do that, but I'll show ya how to do it right. Make sure the pointed end of the nail is facing the timber. Ya taking notes? You'll need to, as this aint easy stuff, ya know ..."

Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:22 am

Postby DzaR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:42 am

Channel 10: Queer!

Damn you to Hell, Channel 10, for axing the only decent Australian made show that you've ever had, "Aerobics Oz Style".

Your constant attempts to turn Australia's youth into a bunch of pansies know no end, does it not?

You put yourselves up for sale last year, but didn't get any takers.

Doesn't take an Einstein to figure out why: you are completely GAY, Channel 10.

Look out, here come Big Brother 2008. Another bunch of poofters sticking their dicks in the faces of a bunch of faghags.

Go directly to Hell, Channel 10.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:42 am
Reply to topic 
 [ 196 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next