View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:11 pm

Reply to topic 
 [ 196 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
 Celebrities We Hate, and Why. 
Message Author

Postby cj. » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:52 pm

DzaR wrote:
How would you, or anyone in this silly electronic bit world, have even the minutest understanding of anyone else in the world who also fiddles about in said silly electronic bit world. None of it is real, so why get so upset about it?

Haven't you ever heard of "The Tall Poppy Syndrome"? I reckon that it is one of Australia's proudest and noblest traditions.

How is this not 'real'? I love how people use that line as if they are playing a video game. Ok, so its not sitting around your coffee table having a discussion, but you are expressing opinions which others then read and express back or pass on - that's real interaction, just with a different set of factors involved than a person to person conversation. Just because you can hide your identity and make comments you'd never have the balls to say offline doesn't make it not real.

The difference is I can read your comments without getting upset, because your purpose is so blatantly obvious - keep spewing pointless venom to see how quickly you'll get banned.

So far you haven't contributed anything but abuse ... almost every one of your posts has a threat or nothing but a sentence about why you hate someone. You can't seriously hate everyone that much ... life must have really handed you a big stinkin pile of garbage for you to be so angry.

Perhaps if you want something that isn't real you could try shooting cartoon characters in video games ... your comments, opinions and statements are real, even if you are only representing the angry, poor me part of your personality.

John Howard didn't ruin your life ... if your life is ruined, perhaps you should see what you can do about fixing it and not get so upset about it on a message board. You seem to be a lot more passionate about the issues than anyone else here.

As I said to Emma at the very beginning of our interactions, you can say almost whatever you want as long as you can handle people responding with equal unnecessary negativity. But if you do continue to make threat like posts about kicking in tv's or slandering people as potheads you will find yourself banned.

Admin

Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:52 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Postby SKaVeN » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:15 pm

cj. wrote:
As I said to Emma at the very beginning of our interactions, you can say almost whatever you want as long as you can handle people responding with equal unnecessary negativity. But if you do continue to make threat like posts about kicking in tv's or slandering people as potheads you will find yourself banned.

And I for one certainly don't want that to happen. :shock: I couldn't bare to lose my little Emmykins. She's my favourite. She's my little sweet petite. Image

Ned Flanders

Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:15 pm

Postby SKaVeN » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:09 pm

Hey cj, where's my favourite girl today? Where's my Emsy-Wemsy? Where's my little sweetypie? No trash talk for Daddy today?

Come on my little buttercup. I know you're there. Papa wants to play! Image

Ned Flanders

Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:09 pm

Postby Emma Frost » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:03 pm

cj. wrote:

Don't drag me into it!
I like responding to unnecessary negativity. I roll with the punches baby!

Since when has calling someone a pothead been slander? :bong:

Barney Gumble

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:03 pm
Profile WWW

Postby SKaVeN » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:12 pm

Emma Frost wrote:
cj. wrote:

Don't drag me into it!
I like responding to unnecessary negativity. I roll with the punches baby!

Since when has calling someone a pothead been slander? :bong:

There's my favourite girl! Image

That's what Uncle SKaVeN loves most about his little Emmypies. She rolls with the punches & loves a bit of slap & tickle (especially the tickle, the saucy little minx). I can't help it! I just love my Emmykins sooooooo much..... Image

Ned Flanders

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:12 pm

Postby Emma Frost » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:07 pm

SKaVeN wrote:
She... "loves a bit of slap & tickle (especially the tickle, the saucy little minx)".

That's not true, I'm extremely chaste. :shock:

Barney Gumble

Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:07 pm
Profile WWW

Postby SKaVeN » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:28 pm

Emma Frost wrote:
SKaVeN wrote:
She... "loves a bit of slap & tickle (especially the tickle, the saucy little minx)".

That's not true, I'm extremely chaste. :shock:

I goody! I see my sweet potato's already getting into character for our "I know I shouldn't but you know I need to" game. You randy little babbage! Image

Ned Flanders

Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:28 pm

Postby keesfl » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:07 am

wife bashers,alcoholics and gate crashers so is that every footballer in melbourne ? real men don't drink.

Selma Bouvier

Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:07 am

Postby keesfl » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:09 am

SKaVeN wrote:
Emma Frost wrote:
cj. wrote:
LOL

Everyone who agees with me is intelligent but everyone who doesn't is an asshole?

Love that logic :roll:

Funny you should feel that way cj., considering that's the exact attitude of many of your mods.

There's my Emsy! My favourite girl. You know you can't just go & leave me in the other forum like that. No one knows how to trash talk Uncle SKaVeN the way you do. Others have tried but no one holds a candle.

I just hope you haven't noticed that tree you have in your garden. You know, the one that seems to be just outside of every window you look out of? The one with the ADSL cable running out of it? Let's just say that your Uncle SKaVeN hopes you're one of those mung bean eating, methanol loving tree-huggers! Love makes us do the strangest of things... Image

cables are so 1995 - we all have wireless.

Selma Bouvier

Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:09 am

Postby Cam63 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:17 am

Meathead football players are top of my list when the revolution starts.

Ralph Wiggum

Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:17 am
Reply to topic 
 [ 196 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next