AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:17 am

Reply to topic 
 [ 196 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
 Celebrities We Hate, and Why. 
Message Author

Postby Franger_Mat » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:57 pm

Wayne Carey is so close to Wank Airey that I prefer it.

I heard this morning he got paid by some mag, almost certainly one of the usual suspects, $180 000 to say he has a drug problem and beats on his girlfriend. Wow, now that is a shock.

I'm going to go out and eat lots of babies and try to stitch up a book deal. I wonder if the police can seize that money if he gets prosecuted for the last girlfriend assault as proceeds of crime. Please let it happen.

Perhaps we can have a hairiest body part show down. All profits go to charity.

I've heard quite a number of lesbians refer to themselves as gay. I think gay is a nicer sounding word than lesbian for whatever reason.

I'm sure its all very PC in these universities you speak of to specifically differentiate male homosexuals from female homosexuals. I find it personally amusing the animosities that exist between the male and female homosexual communities, but common enemies make strange bedfellows. That phrase also amuses me in this context.

Your logic about the non-existence of heterosexuals makes no sense at all. I guess my desire to have sex with lots of hot feminine ladies is obviously just a symptom of being a repressed homosexual.

How curious. Skaven will be pleased.

I've always thought Mundine is a complete tool, he also is a bit thick so doesn't have much self awareness or appreciation, and in many ways you can see he's just a little boy living in his father's shadow trying to be tough.

Rap, hip hop, r'n'b and most of the other dross that has been served up since the 80s can all go to hell in a hand basket. Most of it is complete shite, and I consider myself as someone with an understanding and appreciation of all forms of music, even if it doesn't always give me aural pleasure. Occasionally it gets me oral pleasure.

Rod Flanders

Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:57 pm

Postby DzaR » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:00 pm

Franger_Mat wrote:
I heard this morning he got paid by some mag, almost certainly one of the usual suspects, $180 000 to say he has a drug problem and beats on his girlfriend. Wow, now that is a shock.

As I said at the beginning of this thread in regards the Mass Media and Public Relations, they can make any evil asshole appear as if they are a saint.

Wonderful world we live in, where an absolute cunt such as Wayne Carey can get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for being an absolute cunt, and bullshit on about how he is so sorry, and we should feel sorry for him, and he deserves a second chance. Blah blah blah ...

That cunt should be in gaol, having broken bottles shoved up his clacker.

Franger_Mat wrote:
Rap, hip hop, r'n'b and most of the other dross that has been served up since the 80s can all go to hell in a hand basket. Most of it is complete shite

Geez, I'm not the only person in the world who isn't taken in by contemporary popular music's unadulterated tripe. Huzzah!

Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:00 pm

Postby DzaR » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:15 pm

"I can't get off on 'The Rolling Stone',
But the robots think it's great".

- Frank Zappa, Easyme[e/a]t.

Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:15 pm

Postby mr_walker* » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:41 pm

Oh my fucking Ghod Franger, sometimes you just freak me out and crack me up at the same time. Who gave you my sense of humour?

Carl Carlson

Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:41 pm

Postby DzaR » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:45 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

The Posse Poseurs: what a bunch of knobjob tools. Apparently, this look, which I've noticed that Channel 10 have recently adopted in their promos (why aint that surprising), is "all that, dude".

In twenty years time from now though, the above images shall be the equivalent of what the image below is to us today:

Fashion! Turn to the left!
Fashion! Turn to the right!

Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:45 pm

Postby DzaR » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:06 pm

Kate Ceberano: Scientologist. Sure, she's got a beautiful face, and magnificent large breasts, but, God have mercy, what an ugly brain she has. Very sad.

L. Ron Hubbard,
The Aliens' lover,
Wanted to be real well known.

So he invented a cult
Based on money insult,
For the Billionaires' Club, whom are prone.

Madonna: Slutariffic!

Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:06 pm

Postby bullwinkle » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:43 am

Keep going, DzaR. To me, you haven't got one wrong yet. I'll go out on a limb and add Bert Newton. For Christ' sake, just retire.

Jimbo Jones

Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:43 am

Postby Emma Frost » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:49 am

Franger_Mat wrote:
I think gay is a nicer sounding word than lesbian for whatever reason.

Lesbian sounds like some kind of arboreal spider.
"The Lesbian stalks it's prey through the tree tops; it's prey never stands a chance..."

mr walker* wrote:
Oh my fucking Ghod Franger, sometimes you just freak me out and crack me up at the same time. Who gave you my sense of humour?

Hmm.
Quite an outrageous claim.
Considering you have sense of humour at all.
:?

I hate John Howard.
Still!!

Barney Gumble

Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:49 am
Profile WWW

Postby DzaR » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:29 pm

Emma Frost wrote:
I hate John Howard.
Still!!

Howard's Legacy?

How will history remember former Australian Prime Minister, John Howard?

The assholes will say that he brought unbridled economic prosperity, record budget surpluses and tax cuts, and so should be remembered fondly, as a responsible leader.

The people with proper intelligence, though, will remember him for this: 250 000 homeless people in Australia.

I made a promise to myself a couple of years ago about John "Blowhard" Howard. When he dies, I am going to find out where they bury him, and in the midst on a moonless night, I am going to visit the cemetary where he rots with a sledgehammer, and I am going to smash his gravestone to pieces. They'll fix it up (fully funded by the taxpayer, of course), and then I'll return and smash it up again.

That's what I think of John Howard.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:29 pm

Postby DzaR » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:49 pm

bullwinkle wrote:
I'll go out on a limb and add Bert Newton. For Christ' sake, just retire.

Bert can't retire. He invented television, and it is written in all of his contracts that if he is ever taken off TV, then TV itself will die.

Whether this is actually true or not, only time will tell.

The same can be said of Eddie "I wanna be Australia's first President" McGuire, with an added threat: if Eddie doesn't become Australia's first President, not only will TV die, but so too democracy itself.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:49 pm
Reply to topic 
 [ 196 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next